Key Services / Benefits
- Improve the efficiency in which ED throughput reporting is done by reducing periodic labor intensive spreadsheet an reporting tool work.
- Improve the effectiveness of reporting by allowing for the easy exploration of the impact of multiple dimensions on performance outcomes.
- Identify and measure variation in process duration times to identify root quality issues.
- Compare process times with established benchmarks in real time
- Mitigate quality issues by acting on insight gained from visualizing the cause of variation
- Provide Performance Measurement tools to streamline the regulatory and accreditation processes.
- Simplify the effort to establish additional credentials and submissions for award applications (such as American Hospital Association, Baldridge).
Could Your Care Delivery Environment Measurably Improve Processes?
Contact us for more information about ED Throughput and how it can improve your processes for measurable returns.
RAC Audits: Protecting What’s Yours
The Recovery Audit Contractor program is back, and most hospitals will face repeated Medicare claims audits. Is your facility ready? G2 Works can help you get–and stay–prepared.
Short Stay Management
Avoid misclassification of patient stays by tracking supporting clinical evidence and notifying leadership of negative trends in real-time. Provides Two Midnight Rule compliance and process improvement.
As part of CMS’s effort to improve quality of care, Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) measures hospital performance in the following four categories: Efficiency, Outcomes, Patient Experience of Care (HCAPHS) and Process of Care.