Is your facility prepared for an audit?
G2 Works offers timely, analytical services to help you avoid misclassification of patient stays and the penalties that may follow. We track your clinical documentation and proactively notify clinical leadership of the data points and trends that could negatively impact your facility per the Two-Midnight Rule. Best of all, we access the systems you already have in place, so there’s no need for new technology purchases or cumbersome changes to workflows!
*Current estimate based on a study by King and Spalding
- Assess clinical workflow and map critical data elements for measurement and reporting
- Conduct data review and analysis at 8-hour intervals
- Continuously validate data quality and integrity, and potential misclassifications
- Identify and alert leadership of ongoing trends or issues in the data that suggest need for changes in the level of care
- Continuously monitor dollar value of intervention and corrections
Is your hospital at risk?
Contact us for more information about the Two-Midnight Rule and how it could impact your facility.
RAC Audits: Protecting What’s Yours
The Recovery Audit Contractor program is back, and most hospitals will face repeated Medicare claims audits. Is your facility ready? G2 Works can help you get–and stay–prepared.
Provides for the real time identification of metrics with associated process benchmark times and dependent factors. Allows an organization to better manage their monthly performance in real time and eliminate that element of surprise in a retrospective report.
As part of CMS’s effort to improve quality of care, Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) measures hospital performance in the following four categories: Efficiency, Outcomes, Patient Experience of Care (HCAPHS) and Process of Care.