Is your facility headed for rewards . . . or penalties?
G2 Works offers timely analytics services to support better performance under VBP. We track your clinical documentation, translate the data into actionable information, and proactively notify clinical leadership of the data points and trends that could negatively impact your payment adjustment. Best of all, our experts use the data collected through your current systems, with no additional technology required and no intrusive changes to workflows.
- Assess the current state of all VBP measures and map critical data elements for measurement, reporting and intervention
- Continuously validate data quality and integrity
- Conduct weekly data reviews to identify clinical intervention as needed
- Identify and alert leadership of ongoing trends or issues in the data that suggest need for performance changes within specific categories, every 24 hours
- Continuously monitor dollar value of intervention and correction in performance
Want to learn more about G2 Works Analytics Services?
Call 888.310.0733 or email us at email@example.com.
Avoid misclassification of patient stays by tracking supporting clinical evidence and notifying leadership of negative trends in real-time.
Provides Two Midnight Rule compliance and process improvement.
Provides for the real time identification of metrics with associated process benchmark times and dependent factors. Allows an organization to better manage their monthly performance in real time and eliminate that element of surprise in a retrospective report.
RAC Audits: Protecting What’s Yours
The Recovery Audit Contractor program is back, and most hospitals will face repeated Medicare claims audits. Is your facility ready? G2 Works can help you get–and stay–prepared.